Learn “What Does It Means to be Global?” An award winning multi-media children’s book
Based on a multi-award winning namesake book, this multi-media, interactive edutainment app is a conversation starter for parents and educators to teach children about the goodness in exploring, appreciating, and respecting other children’s traditions, cultures, religions, and values the world over. Have you ever visited the pyramids? Do you like sushi? Can you say “hello” in Swahili? Discover what it means to be global in this whimsically-cast and thoughtfully-told animated and interactive story that also includes game play and a coloring activity. An exciting way for children to experience and celebrate global diversity.
Salient app features:
- Award-winning content (for ages 3 & up): What Does It Mean To Be Global? book has won 6 industry awards
- Content available in Read To Me and Touch & Read formats
- Read To Me includes word highlighting in sync with the voice narration, which helps kids with the pronunciation and spelling of new words
- Features more than 50+ animations and touch-based interactions that complement the key educational concepts within the book
- Touch-based quiz game that demonstrates how to say “hello” in multiple languages
- Coloring activity enables kids to color a page within the book with paint brushes and color swatches
- Plays award-winning, rhythmic Global song at the app launch and again at the end with the lyrics
About the publisher: Little Pickle Press is a 21st century publisher of award-winning media for children. The Company is dedicated to helping parents and educators cultivate conscious, responsible little people by stimulating explorations of the meaningful topics of their generation through a variety of media, technologies, and techniques.