KiteReaders is most successful publishing platform for authors and publishers to produce, distribute and market their children’s picture books on Amazon’s Kindle, Apple’s iBooks and Barnes and Noble Nook stores.
- Based in San Francisco Bay area and founded by two Yahoo! alums who are well-versed in mobile & publishing technologies; parents of elementary school children; and passionate about promoting literacy among young children. Check their story here.
- Catalog of top quality ~100 children’s book titles
- Seven ebook design awards [competing against best children’s book publishers - Disney, Chronicle, HarperCollins etc.]
- Multiple children’s best-sellers on top three eBook retailers – Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Apple
- KiteReaders’s titles have been featured numerous times by the top three ebook retailers within their respective stores
- Proud member of Momswithapps, SCWBI, PubWest, IBPA and NAEYC. Supporter of Reading Rockets, Reading Is Fundamental and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital