KiteReaders is the most successful publishing platform for authors and publishers to produce, distribute and market their children’s picture books on Amazon’s Kindle, Apple’s iBooks and Barnes and Noble Nook stores.
- Based in San Francisco Bay area and founded by two Yahoo! alums who are well-versed in mobile & publishing technologies; parents of elementary school children; and passionate about promoting literacy among young children. Check their story here.
- Catalog of top quality ~100 children’s book titles
- Seven ebook design awards [competing against best children’s book publishers - Disney, Chronicle, HarperCollins etc.]
- Multiple children’s best-sellers on top three eBook retailers – Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Apple
- KiteReaders’s titles have been featured numerous times by the top three ebook retailers within their respective stores
- Proud member of Momswithapps, SCWBI, PubWest, IBPA and NAEYC. Supporter of Reading Rockets, Reading Is Fundamental and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital